Can’t bind Auto pilot?

Hi all,

Just a very quick one. Since the intro of A10C II, I can’t bind the Auto pilot to any switch. Everything else has bound correctly. Any ideas?

You are not stating what specifically your problem is.

If you cannot find the bindings: the names of the AP bindings all start with "LAAP" and they are in the category "LASTE Control Panel".

If you have found the commands but cannot bind them, please give more specifics, like what type of controller you are using and where in the process you get stuck!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

You are not stating what specifically your problem is.

If you cannot find the bindings: the names of the AP bindings all start with "LAAP" and they are in the category "LASTE Control Panel".

If you have found the commands but cannot bind them, please give more specifics, like what type of controller you are using and where in the process you get stuck!

Thank you. It was the LAAP binding for me.

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hi, I have an X56 Hotas. The Auto Pilot bound on my hotas in the A10C but, won’t bind to any switch on the hotas or stick in the A10C II.
Hmm... That's a bummer. It's the same as "A" on your keyboard. But I guess you know already.

I just went into control setup, found the joystick column, pressed "A" for correct row, and the defined the button on my old MS SW FFB2.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

The Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle is bound automatically - this is just an FYI.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64