GTX780TI in the current DCS World Realm, how would it do?

Hello there everyone! I am building a new rig, Ryzen 5 3600 (Basic, I know.) 1TB NVME, and 32Gigs of Ram! But, a tradeoff for a few months is that I'll be rocking an Old 780TI until I can upgrade it a few months down the line.

How should I expect it to run? Maybe low-med settings? (Medium textures due to low VRAM of course), but other than that. Do any of you have any experience running this GPU in today's sim age?

Thanks.

F-16 Driver Wannabe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the VRam might indeed break you. I'm running a 770ti (4gb vram) and on caucassus i get 50fps on 1080p with all settings on high, 2xMSAA, Flat shadows. So it looks and runs fine until you add more stuff to the mission. I can only play mission in SP and Coop that i deliberately built to minimize vRam bloat. If i f.e. put two different new high fidelity modules in the missions (f.e. f-18 and f-14) the system clogs up and fps are imemdiately halved. Even if there is no AI activity. just the presence of that un-optimized texture-beasts makes it unplayable for me. Lowering texture settings does not have a significant effect on that.

I think for just flying and doing small SP and Coop you can be fine as long as you have vRam limitations in mind. I would think that public MP is out of the question - or maybe only possible with dialing back graphics settings as far as you can... i have never tried public MP, so i don't know.