Anable to remove wheel chcoks now after last update

pete_auau

All my saved missions now wont allow me to remove the wheel chocks, when i make a new mission i have no issues. So before i have to re do my mission again luckly i dont have many any ideas why the ground crew wont remove the wheel chocks

Is your aircraft a hot start or a cold start?

As another member said above, ensure you launch bar isn't down as this can cause an issue. Might be worth a shot to extend and then retract the launch bar to see if cycling it somehow will allow them to be removed. I've been able to remove the wheel chocks with cold and hot start aircraft on the super carrier, on the Lincoln and the Truman.

Are there statics that are possibly causing an issue? Not sure if that is even possible, but clipping has been changed a couple times recently with ground crew on the deck - so figured it might be worth a shot to check..

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Is your aircraft a hot start or a cold start?

As another member said above, ensure you launch bar isn't down as this can cause an issue. Might be worth a shot to extend and then retract the launch bar to see if cycling it somehow will allow them to be removed. I've been able to remove the wheel chocks with cold and hot start aircraft on the super carrier, on the Lincoln and the Truman.

Are there statics that are possibly causing an issue? Not sure if that is even possible, but clipping has been changed a couple times recently with ground crew on the deck - so figured it might be worth a shot to check..

Cheers,

Ziptie

Thx for your reply cold start, if i start hot the chocks are already removed anyway, cannot cycle the launch bar on a cold start. only my saved mission with the lincoin are effected if i make a new mission have no issues. Anyway since lucky i had only one mission with the lincoin wasnt to much worried about it.eemed starnged that the lincoin was the only one effected. Static aircraft i use are the ones from Redkite had made

Thx for your reply cold start, if i start hot the chocks are already removed anyway, cannot cycle the launch bar on a cold start. only my saved mission with the lincoin are effected if i make a new mission have no issues. Anyway since lucky i had only one mission with the lincoin wasnt to much worried about it.eemed starnged that the lincoin was the only one effected. Static aircraft i use are the ones from Redkite had made

Copy that, strange and a bummer indeed - but at least it isn't a "global" bug for you. Did my best to think through different potential causes, but I'm obviously missing something. Wish I could assist, sounds annoying for sure!

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria