Targeting pod wont re-center or skew when it is SOI for F-18

Moki

Hi all,

I am getting back into DCS after a 6 month break.  I am having trouble with my targeting pod not being able to skew left and right when it is SOI on my MFD (yes the diamond is on the correct place).  I can only zoom in.  I also cannot re-center the pod when clicking my uncage button.

I currently have the Hotas and I attached my key bindings below.  I have my sensor on my joystick, TDC on my throttle and TDC horizonal and vertical assigned the little black ball.  I do not currently have the TDC Slew assigned, I am not sure if that is the problem.

Thanks again for your help

Joystick - HOTAS Warthog {DB548DA0-C2A7-11ea-8001-444553540000}.html Throttle - HOTAS Warthog {DB54B4B0-C2A7-11ea-8002-444553540000}.html

Are you in an area or point tracking mode? If so, the pod is not slewable in those modes. 

Also, the Uncage button now toggles LSS, there is no boresight or recenter option exactly. There is Velocity Vector Slave mode though, which cages the FLIR to the velocity vector, you can enter this mode by pressing the VVSLV button on the FLIR page, or by double-clicking the NWS button on the stick.