VR G2 Reverb crashing with blue screen

shneebs

Hi everyone,

Ive been on DCS for a while with the new G2 headset and done all the relevent settings to have optimal gameplay with regards to graphics. Im happy with it when it comes to single play and I know PD is a big hitter and most of the quality settings are set to low. PD is at 1.3 for single play and its nice but for multiplayer im knocking it down to 1.0 but with the added blue screen. A lot of stuttering and DCS waiting screen appears even when selecting an Aircraft in the poole list, But recently ive been on alot of multiplayer and more often than not it would crash with a blue screen on the VR headset and having to reset after. In some ways i think it might be because of the processor not handling it. Point to note this blue screen never appears when doing tutorials, campaigns, missions etc, just happens on Mulyiplayer. What do you guys think?

I7 6700k

2070 super

32 GB ram

X170 gigabyte motherboard

On 1/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, shneebs said:

Hi everyone,

Ive been on DCS for a while with the new G2 headset and done all the relevent settings to have optimal gameplay with regards to graphics. Im happy with it when it comes to single play and I know PD is a big hitter and most of the quality settings are set to low. PD is at 1.3 for single play and its nice but for multiplayer im knocking it down to 1.0 but with the added blue screen. A lot of stuttering and DCS waiting screen appears even when selecting an Aircraft in the poole list, But recently ive been on alot of multiplayer and more often than not it would crash with a blue screen on the VR headset and having to reset after. In some ways i think it might be because of the processor not handling it. Point to note this blue screen never appears when doing tutorials, campaigns, missions etc, just happens on Mulyiplayer. What do you guys think?

I7 6700k

2070 super

32 GB ram

X170 gigabyte motherboard

Multiplayer makes your cpu have to work a lot harder. 
Is it overclocked by any chance ? Maybe your OC is not entirely stable ?

Edited by Csgo GE oh yeah