Where to buy LOMAC:FC / LOMAC GOLD (AUS)

Try online now only

Hi,

I currently live in Australia and I am having a very hard time finding LOMAC:FC or LOMAC GOLD for sale. I dont think I'd spend over $40.00 as I've seen other countries get it for ~$20.00.

Where am I able to purchase this game from?

thanks

ON Amazon.com there are lots of copies of Lock On Gold for sale..

Looks like there's Flaming Cliffs here:

http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=12344

I recently bought Lock On Gold from these guys (I got the last copy in their inventory) and they are reliable (bought heaps of games from them - Sydney-based, mail order or pick up from their Silverwater (Sydney) premises.

cheers

smith

Same, I got the GOLD edition from them, it's the only place I could find it, they are very good only took 4 days to get to me down in Geelong.

Just bought 4 Copies

Hi,

I currently live in Australia and I am having a very hard time finding LOMAC:FC or LOMAC GOLD for sale. I dont think I'd spend over $40.00 as I've seen other countries get it for ~$20.00.

Where am I able to purchase this game from?

thanks

I just bought 4 copies of Lock On Flaming Cliffs off of E-Bay for some friends....if I have extra copy can send your way send a Pm with all your info for mailing...can't promise anything though okay...

and don't forget to check out " www.teamcombatleague.ca " after you get your copy

I just bought 4 copies of Lock On Flaming Cliffs off of E-Bay for some friends....if I have extra copy can send your way send a Pm with all your info for mailing...can't promise anything though okay...

and don't forget to check out " www.teamcombatleague.ca " after you get your copy

Just got it off gameswarehouse as linked above :)

thanks heaps anyway though

I returned your PM to me

got an email from gameswarehouse saying the game has sold out.. got a refund though.

is there any other stores you guys know where i can purcahse it from?

thanks

Sorry man to hear that you didn't get the LoMAC Copy from Gameswarehouse..I sent a return PM to you about an Extra Copy of LoMAC Gold Edition

Why not get it from the E-shop on the lockon site?

Takes on average a week to get to Australia and with the Australian Dollar at the moment will be your cheapest option. Cut out the middle men such as Gameswarehouse and get it direct.

Cost is $21.21 US which should be around $24 - $25 AUS delivered (after fees) for Flaming Cliffs.