Precision flight controls cirrus rudder Pedals

If with an USB adapter those are seen as directx device yes as DCS works with every directx usb device

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Is easy and cheap make an gameport to USB Adapter  - that will be "PnP" using windows HID drivers; for this pedals:

- $ 5 Arduino PRO MICRO flashed with MMJoy2 firmware. Or buy an ready to use Leo Bodnar Bu0836A, or Derek Speare DSD 12 USB controllers.

- An micro USB to USB-A cable. For BU0836 and DSD 12 an printer USB cable.

- An small plastic enclosure

- An DB-15 female connector

But first you need map what pins are used in the original gameport cable, probable just 5:

Power, GnD, rudder, right brake, left brake (if pedal have brakes) potentiometer output.

If was mine I will just trow away this (ugly white) gameport cable, and place the Arduino inside the pedal base, plugging the USB cable there. I don't see purpose in keep things "original". 🙂 

Edited by Sokol1_br

Definitely suggest looking into mmjoy2/freejoy* and just making your own adapter. It will get you much better bit depth and learning hobby electronics and soldering is generally a good life skill to have.

*freejoy is actively developed while mmjoy2 is dead since 2016

Edited by TomVR