Stick, Throttle, Pedals

I think you should add TrackIR to you list of things for Blackshark. :)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Anyone had a Saitek X35 USB? I still have one but didn't use it for a long time. If anyone had this stick too, what are the differences of new sticks (like X52) and would it be worth it to by a new one?

Aeroscout how are those Pro Pedals? Is the Saitek Software still buggy?

Might as well invest in a Cougar now, and keep upgrading it in the future. You'll never go back! I'd second the TIR suggestion! Makes a world of difference...

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

the x52 pro is a move way up from the X36. I had an X36 USB a while back, had it about 6 years. am very happy with the new stick.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I have such type of pedals. Not bad, but expensive. And in LO you can use only one from 3 axis.

Advantage: all parts of this device are making from iron. I think your kids can use it in future :). It is impossible to break.

MK16.jpg

I'm so envious of you guys these pedals..! I have been "seek-peeking" on the sukhoi.ru forum and its HOTAS modifications, and the development of these pedals for about a year now..

If you like modding stuff, or just need some new new input on how to approach it, you should definately check these guys out..!

(but then again I have a soft-spot for RU egineers.. no secret there.. :music_whistling:)

I think you should add TrackIR to you list of things for Blackshark. :)

Eeeehh.. But...? Are you telling me that there are guys out there flying LockOn today without any kind of head-tracking device..?

Guys.. Listen to Aeroscout and get it NOW..!

can save some cahs and go with Free track

I have Freetrack running on one of my computers. and I made a IR Head-thingie.. One word of advice though.. Read the forums and find yourself a WebCam that has been tried and tested by someone else. And make an effort of going the IR-LED way.. It's so much better! It's not quite as plug-and-play as the TrackIR 4 with the Active IR headgear. But it's not far behind, AND it's free..!

Ps. There is a great chanse that it actually IS as good as Naturalpoints TrackIR product.. I'm using a old crappy cheap webcam for it, so my inputs on this matter is less than adequate.. Again.. read the forums.!

I currently use a MSSFF2 and I am happy with it in LOFC.

As it seems to me that DCS:BS will require at least HOTAS + Pedals I need an alternative. Any suggestions for pedals?

...make them yourself..? The "off the shelf" pedals I have tried are all to narrow, and just feels to "plastic"! Or you can treat yourself with those VBK pedals.. You can't go wrong there I guess.!

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]