ADF missing needle in the tuning window

some1

In the middle of the tuning window there should be a thin needle indicating the current frequency. It is visible on the real photos and also referenced in the real MiG-19 manual. 

s-l1600.jpg

7970739118_3eb34292ab.jpg

Screenshot 2021-02-23 145030.jpgpost-14109-0-08784700-1332256044_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• 2 years later...

The model is still not fixed, 2 years and counting. 🙄

Maybe ask ED for help, they've made the correct model of this radio for MiG-15.

image.jpeg

Edited by some1
  • Like 2

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

13 часов назад, some1 сказал:

The model is still not fixed, 2 years and counting. 🙄

Maybe ask ED for help, they've made the correct model of this radio for MiG-15.

I always wondered if there can be some cooperation between developers concerning identical systems in different aircraft. Can't imagine the TACAN selector or the red X-shaped radio channel selector thingy are that much different in different modules. I get that everyone has their own codebase, 3D-modelling and whatnot, but the very least they could do is agree on the basic functionality.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2023 at 3:11 AM, WarbossPetross said:

I always wondered if there can be some cooperation between developers concerning identical systems in different aircraft. Can't imagine the TACAN selector or the red X-shaped radio channel selector thingy are that much different in different modules. I get that everyone has their own codebase, 3D-modelling and whatnot, but the very least they could do is agree on the basic functionality.

I agree. Soon we will have 3 different SPO-10s, the current two already work differently. And the SPO-15 will soon have a third party representation on top of FC3 and eventually ED will remodel also if they do full fidelity fulcrum. The ARK-15 is odd, MiG-15 can tune in ANT and 19 can’t, Razbam stipulates the manual says you can. Somehow ED missed that. It’s odd

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 10 months later...
On 5/17/2023 at 10:20 AM, Volator said:

Sorry for straying off-topic, but last thing I heard was this idea was dead. Did that change, any new information I missed? Just asking because I'm dying for a full-fidelity MiG-29.

Totally agree with the rest on topic.

ED have stated that NO 4th or 5th gen Russian fighter will EVER be modelled in DCS to DCS standards. FC3 is the best we've got, and are going to get.

IIRC, the cutoff period is somewhere around 1976/1977, so as long as it was built before then, it can be at least considered. We're limited to 3rd gen. stuff (which in itself isn't bad!).

Edited by Tiger-II

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."