Feature Request for mouse control assignment to buttons in UI Layer

dburne

Not sure where is the best place to put this so I am putting it here as it seems probably the most appropriate thread for what I am asking.

I use the UI Layer in the controller menu to assign buttons to mouse functions, makes it easier for me to select things as I am in VR and can just press buttons on my stick for mouse function. Nice to have this ability.

However - one thing that is a pain is when trying to rotate knobs. You have to keep pressing and releasing the button many times to get a knob to rotate. It would be very nice, if a press and hold of the button would rotate the knob. Obviously not a too fast rotation, but a smooth steady rotation so one can stop where they want if needed. You could have the quick press to move the knob in same steps as we have now, but a press and hold would continually rotate the knob.

This sure would make it easier for rotating knobs using button on HOTAS.

Thanks for any consideration,

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|