Problem with Mission 10 - Juba Not advancing

I know it's probably me but I've just played through for the fourth time and all the dialogue stops once my flight starts to prosecute the two grid coordinates. I can see the smaller group of 4 CLA vehicles which launch the rocket attack against the FOB Eagles Nest but I never get any of the dialogue (which I've seen on Youtube vids) telling the flight to attack any other targets and/or advance the mission. I also have seen and prosecuted the group of CLA armor to the west in the valley but, again, I never get any dialogue or indication that I can advance to the next mission. All four times I've taken out every bad guy I can find (the last two times I had "Dots' enabled so I can make sure that I killed everybody) but always land with a 50% score and can't advance.

Please help. Thanks.

John

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same issue, the triggers must be broken as Juba should shoot the incoming choppers and then flee and you shoot his car. The issue is that the helo’s never leave the airport, so I took it that the trigger was broken.

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |