USB hubs

Allentc2

Okay, so it's not a big fancy cockpit (and I am sooooo jealous of you with the time/money/skillset to have those LOL)...it's just a gaming chair with armrests. On the right I've got a VKB Gunfighter MkIII. On the left will be a Thrustmaster Warthog throttle with that Delta Sims slew upgrade. At some point in the future, a Reverb G2 headset. 

What I HOPE to do is have the VKB black box and some sort of USB hub on the chair, then one USB cable to run to the PC (I may be wrong about that last part, not sure how this all works yet).

My question is, is there a preferred USB hub to use? And how far off am I on the cables?

Get a powered USB hub.  I have this Anker unit with 10 USB ports.

https://www.anker.com/products/variant/USB-3.0-SuperSpeed-10-Port-Hub-/68ANHUB-B10A

Only one cable to connect from the hub to a USB 3.0 port on the computer.  Plug the electrical wire into an electric socket and you are good to go

I use this for connecting my Warthog stick & throttle, CH rudder pedals, 2 Thrustmaster MFDs, and a dedicated sound card that runs my transducers.

Bought this hub over a year ago and have not had any problems.

Flight Sim, Left Cockpit Oblique View.jpg

I have 2 of these:

USB interface cable is only 1m though, but longer are available separately.

Powered USB 3.0 Hub RSHTECH Aluminum 10 Port USB 3.0 Data Hub with 12V/3A (36W) Power Adapter and Individual On/Off Switches & LED (RSH-A10)
by Rosonway-EU
Learn more: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B081GZ1N1Z/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_9S8ACR3HP70NB3Z2KZ4R

A-10C IQT Badge.jpgA-10C BAQ Badge.jpg

Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS RoG Strix Z670E-F | Corsair iCue H170i Elite LCD AIO | ASUS RoG Strix OC RTX 4090 24GB | 64GB Corsair DDR5 5600 Dominator Platinum RGB | Samsung 980Pro M.2 SSD 1TB & 2TB | ASUS RoG Thor Plus Platinum II 1000W | Win 11 | Varjo Aero | Corsair iCue 7000X | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's | Buddy Fox UFC | Razer Tartarus V2 | Monstertech Bench Mounts