DCS World/campaign

Hello

Is there a way to modify success settings in DCS campaign? I made my own campaign with missions I created with missions editor. If I bail out for instance, I have to start again all the campaign...I can understand this happens if I'm kIA but if I have an emergency landing or if I have no kills in the mission or if I bail out I'm still alive to keep on going into the campaign...Thanks for answers.

If the mission gets a Result below 50 points, you will step back one level on the Campaign flow. If you get exactly 50 points, you will have to repeat the mission. If you get more than 50, you will advance onto the next Campaign level.

so, if you assign 50 points at the beginning of the mission, on every mission of the Campaign, you will never step back a level.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks very much Rudel. By reading your post I think my mistake is also to put several missions in a level...If I understand well I have to put one mission pro level then if I get my 50 points the campaign jumps into the second level and so on isn't?