Help skipping mission "1" (low, night flight, refuel, practice LGB)

pelton

Looking forward to entering the dynamic missions but unable to skip Mission 1 as suggested in docs/briefing.

F10 option is there before take-off, I selected with no effect and its gone post take-off.

I imagine an A-B-C-D style mission completion code is required to initialise the following dynamic missions.

I did fly the first (not zeroth) mission, was unable to refuel due to lack of skill and there was no F10 option to skip it, bombed the practice targets, landed on CVN but no mission completion screen to provide a completion code, but I have now access to mission "2".

At one stage I flew mission "2" but got the impression there was no Red activity to be found.

Could someone advise me please?

Running on DCS Beta 2.7 

i5-3570 @ 3.4GHz, 8 GB, 1TB SSD, GTX980Ti, TIR5, TM Warthog HOTAS, W10x64, Samsung JU6400 48" 4K@60Hz

34 minutes ago, pelton said:

Looking forward to entering the dynamic missions but unable to skip Mission 1 as suggested in docs/briefing.

F10 option is there before take-off, I selected with no effect and its gone post take-off.

I imagine an A-B-C-D style mission completion code is required to initialise the following dynamic missions.

I did fly the first (not zeroth) mission, was unable to refuel due to lack of skill and there was no F10 option to skip it, bombed the practice targets, landed on CVN but no mission completion screen to provide a completion code, but I have now access to mission "2".

At one stage I flew mission "2" but got the impression there was no Red activity to be found.

Could someone advise me please?

Running on DCS Beta 2.7 

Hey first of all thanks for your purchase. After the last update skip mission option in mission 1 is problematic, but we already fixed this issue and will up with the next update. 

Since you have access to mission 2 (first dynamic) Use the code and the coordinates for the suggested target as seen in this post. 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign