Increased Degree of Difficulty A-A Refueling in 2.7

Dogman

Hi Guys

I tried tanking with the Hornet in MP for the first time since updating to 2.7 and was quickly aware that the degree of difficulty has increased significantly performing what has been for me a very simple and straight forward process.

I have tried with all tanker types and have had the same problem which is some strange kind of pressure wave/turbulence when approaching the basket. I have tried from all angles to see if that made any difference but each time the same thing happens, when I get close to connecting the plane suddenly drops by the nose and then has to be firmly recovered which then ruins the approach line and requires me to try again.

I watched several other players also trying to plug and they also seemed to be having similar problems to what I experienced. I am very interested to know if others have noticed the same issue because if its now this hard to refuel in the Bug there is absolutely no hope for other air frames like the F-16 and Harrier. 

Hopefully this is some kind of bug that will be fixed in due course. 

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

F-16 has always been a stressfull task.... strangly first time i tried on 2.7 it only disconnected once and lasted the full session.   in 2.5.6 i only ever managed a few seconds plugged in at a time. ??  might just be me but still really stressful especialy on the way back from a long mission.....

Edited by Droning_On
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.

I didn't notice more difficulties to execute a refuelling with the F-18. I always have the wake turbulences enabled so maybe it's the reason why I didn't see a difference.

Windows 10 Pro x64 | Crucial 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz Ballistix | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | CPU Intel Core i5-9700K | VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG | Saitek X52 PRO (throttle) | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2