Crisis in PG-Hornet-CVN-Light

Good afternoon Miguel and Cef good job on this campaign, I love it.  Basically only one I play now. Only one thing the totals for the F-18 are not automatically tabulated. I have to go into the the log book and enter all the totals. I think it does tabulate the time number of missions landing etc. but does not keep records of kills. Those I have to manually enter. The F-16 it keeps a record of all kills but the f-18 and F-14 it does not. Cheers.

The DCS logbook? or the DCE debriefing (text)?

Also, please post in the DCE thread, we don't necessarily read all the other threads (I stumbled upon yours by chance ^^)

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

On 4/26/2021 at 8:58 AM, Miguel21 said:

The DCS logbook? or the DCE debriefing (text)?

Also, please post in the DCE thread, we don't necessarily read all the other threads (I stumbled upon yours by chance ^^)

The DCS log book and the page in DCS that gives the totals don't update. Mission counts flight time landings update but kills do not ground naval or air.. The Debriefing text is fine. Oh sorry I thought I was in the DCE thread. 

Edited by Orestd