Hardened targets are indestructible? (2.7.0.5118)

Pizzicato

It seems as though hardened targets such as Command Centres, Ammunition Depots, and Aircraft Hangars (Static Shelters) are indestructible (or very close to it).

In the attached track I dropped 4x AGM-154C JSOWs (the BROACH warhead versions with DLY 1 fusing) and 2x GBU-24 Paveway III "Bunker Busters" (with tail fusing) onto a single Command Centre and it survived it just fine.

I've tried the same thing with the Ammunition Depot and Aircraft Hangar that I placed next to it, too, with the same result. (These latter tests aren't shown in the track).

Test Hardened Target Fails.trk

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Yeah...

ED "fixed" bunkers/hardened targets....

However ED "forgot" (I'm being super nice here), to add the various bunker buster variants of warheads to DCS. I.e. BLU-109 variants of various Mk84's as a general example.,

This illustrates a general "attention to detail" problem ED has.

PS. if you have "the frog" you are "good" cuz they didn't forget to fix russian penetrator bombs...

• Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).