Broken comms in mission 1 enroute to tanker

Dograw75

After half the flight RTB, me and my wingman are enroute to tanker and it prompts you to refuel or skip, but bringing up the comms menu gives you no options, it only says Commandmenu.menucaption, with no options at all.   Comms were working fine in the beginning of the mission. I know I can skip the mission in the beginning, but I would prefer to complete as intended.

OPpontbug.jpg

12 hours ago, Dograw75 said:

After half the flight RTB, me and my wingman are enroute to tanker and it prompts you to refuel or skip, but bringing up the comms menu gives you no options, it only says Commandmenu.menucaption, with no options at all.   Comms were working fine in the beginning of the mission. I know I can skip the mission in the beginning, but I would prefer to complete as intended.

OPpontbug.jpg

Hello i tried to reproduce this issue but i was not able. I was able to skip the refuel task  Can you please provide more info. Are you using also any mods. 

Thanks Petritis. 

• Like 1

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

Thank you for your response.  It could be something with voice attack, but I'm not sure.  After launching from the carrier, the dialog menu opens on its own with the carrier tower, as if im preparing to land.  If I ignore that the problem does not occur, if respond then I lose the ability to communicate or use F10 a few minutes later  It happened 3 or 4 times in a row, then I restarted and did not use voice attack and the problem did not occur.  I was able to refuel and finish the mission to full completion.  So I'm not sure what the issue was for certain.  If I get time I while replay the mission and attempt to recreate the error and upload the track to see if it helps identify an unknown conflict, but perhaps it is all on my end.  Thanks again for the response and I am thoroughly enjoying the campaign! 

EDIT: I am not using any mods other than Voice Attack VAICOM for the F/A18

Edited by Dograw75
Additional info: