Countermeasures not deploying in Multiplayer

Althar93

I had no issues with the Mig21 or using counter measures (SPRD) a few weeks ago. I stopped playing for a few weeks until 2.7 came out and now I am unable to release any countermeasures in multiplayer games.

I have my loadout full with Flares, the cover for the SPRD is lifted & I can physically see the button being depressed when I press the corresponding binding but no countermeasures are being deployed.

I see there is an old post from 2017 around here that covers the same issue. 

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue as I am, or am I alone. I must admit it does make me almost completely defenseless in multiplayer if I didn't have the upper hand to begin with.

Uhm, IIRC the SPRD is the Rocket Assistet Takeoff addon. The countermeassure pod is the ASO-2...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

You are correct, I was thinking of the category where the binding lives. Specifically, I have mapped 'Drop Countermeasures (ASO and SPS-141)', for whic you have to lift the little red flap under the throttle handle and press the button to drop the counter measures. I can either click or press my joystick binding and can see the button in the cockpit being depressed but nothing happens. 

Worth noting there is another 'SPRD / or ASO drop chaff flares' to complicate matters.

Edited by Althar93