"END MISSION" not working

So far, I've had a pretty smooth ride with Op Pontus, and no previous bugs that I've noticed.  But in this mission, I was able to finish, got my end game code for the next mission, but the [END MISSION] option will not close the mission. When I click it, it does nothing.  I presume that since I have the next mission code, it doesn't matter.

3 hours ago, Cerulean said:

So far, I've had a pretty smooth ride with Op Pontus, and no previous bugs that I've noticed.  But in this mission, I was able to finish, got my end game code for the next mission, but the [END MISSION] option will not close the mission. When I click it, it does nothing.  I presume that since I have the next mission code, it doesn't matter.

Hey, Cerulean. This is a known DCS reported issue that affects all the campaigns.

You are correct, you can proceed with the campaign using the new code. The only thing that this issue affects is the weather and time progress. 

A work around in this issue is to fly the same mission using the same code take off and land. In this way you will be able to use the end mission button and proceed to the "next mission". 

Petritis. 

• Like 1

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

3 hours ago, petritis said:

Hey, Cerulean. This is a known DCS reported issue that affects all the campaigns.

You are correct, you can proceed with the campaign using the new code. The only thing that this issue affects is the weather and time progress. 

A work around in this issue is to fly the same mission using the same code take off and land. In this way you will be able to use the end mission button and proceed to the "next mission". 

Petritis. 

Thank you.

• Like 1