Added, Changed and 3rd party 3D models in DCS/BS

HungaroJET

Whether will we see the new Third Party Models in BS as default models ?

The F-15C from Walmis ? A-10A from Yaniceri (& his team) and Racer's new Tomcat model ?

Can you (E.D) send here to forum a complete list of the changed 3D models? (air/ground/naval)

4xmpl: (with colors)

Model changed by E.D. : AH-64A, AH-64D, KA-27, Mi-24V, SA-8, BMP-2 etc.

Model changed by 3rd party (?) : A-10A, F-15C

New model from E.D. : Avenger M973, MCV-80, M113, Mi-28N, OH-58D, F-15E (?) etc.

Model deleted (?) (against FC): Ka-52, AN-30M

Model deleted (?) but added another version (against FC) : F-14A <---> F-14D, Tornado IDS <---> GR3 (or two version ingame?)

or a list of NATO/Russian models with pics would be nice too (on the DCSHomePage) - like here: http://lo-mac.com/aircraft_nonflyable.php

THX E.D.

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

The F-15C from Walmis ? A-10A from Yaniceri (& his team) and Racer's new Tomcat model ?

No, these community projects are not in Black Shark.

As to the rest of your question - yes, we've mentioned before that we would like to compile a complete list of units included in Black Shark at this point. If we do so, we will also indicate which models are new/replaced from Lock On. At this time, it's only a matter of taking the time to put such a list together. As you can imagine, ED is trying to get the western release version done ASAP and any unnecessary tasks are now a distant second priority. However, we will try.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

BTW: 2 questions more - coz i'm very impatient :smilewink:

1st:

I saw AC-130U in TBS. Will we see that model in DCS/BS as AI aircraft ?

ac130_photo.jpg

http://www.thebattlesim.com/index.php?scr=news&news_sid=19&lang=en&end_pos=3

2nd:

What happened with the UAVs ?

Any chances to meet with it in DCS/BS ? ( essentially armed with Hellfires :) )

http://www.thebattlesim.com/img/screenshots/large/shot_1.jpg

THX E.D.

...Waiting 4 BS

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist