Don't see where Petrovich is aiming

CMD-Wade

After watching the video's from Wagg's and other Youtubers I see that it's visible by means of a cross hair where Petrovich, however it's not showing up for me?  Is there something I need to turn on, a cross hair for gunner?

I know he's locked something up, because when I turn the Hind toward the target I can hear a tone, but am not seeing the visual reference to guide my own target toward.  If someone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 hours ago, CMD-Wade said:

After watching the video's from Wagg's and other Youtubers I see that it's visible by means of a cross hair where Petrovich, however it's not showing up for me?  Is there something I need to turn on, a cross hair for gunner?

I had same problem, and I thought it was that I had "master arm" activated (no:26 in above images), but it was not that.

You can not have any weapon selected. 

So as picture above, no:4 knob is required to be in far left "MSL/OFF". That is selecting sight position information from front cockpit to be shown in ASP-17.

You can switch to another weapon after you see where Petrovich is aiming. So at this moment you can example prepare for rocket rumor cannon whole Petrovich is guiding missile. 

(Likely out shouldn't be possible, as sight doors likely should be shut if either one selects gun or rockets because their smoke and recoil.)

So switches 1, 7 and 26 can be On (Up).

Then you are ready to fire anything you can buy selecting it with no:4 knob.

1. Enables automatic CCIP calculation, or manual ranging.

7. Powers the whole gunsight, that you see something in it.

26. You have control of weapons.

4. You select what weapon you want to use, the system selects the station.

Simply by selecting "MISSILE" you should see sight position. At this moment it is not so. You don't see Petrovich moving the sight when searching targets in area. You only see it when you select target, when the sight moves on the one, and you are able to fly toward it.

It would be cool to see Petrovich scanning across places, especially your "pointed" area. So that you would know that Petrovich is doing something.

As well at the moment the stabilization doesn't seem to work correctly IMHO. Even Petrovich rolls it around target like having a gimbal center roll axis.

Edited by Fri13
  • Like 1

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.