Training Mission Stuck: C-101 Lesson 1.1

Basa-basa

The training mission Lesson 1.1: Cold and Dark Ramp Start is unable to progress for me.

The trigger for adjusting the harness and pedals doesn't fire, no matter what I do with the highlighted control, or if I press space. I assume a DCS update broke it.

I expect there are lots of people like me who are trying the C101 as part of the new two week trial offer, so if it's a bug, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it being updated quickly so as not to waste the limited time.

Many thanks!

6 hours ago, Basa-basa said:

The training mission Lesson 1.1: Cold and Dark Ramp Start is unable to progress for me.

The trigger for adjusting the harness and pedals doesn't fire, no matter what I do with the highlighted control, or if I press space. I assume a DCS update broke it.

I expect there are lots of people like me who are trying the C101 as part of the new two week trial offer, so if it's a bug, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it being updated quickly so as not to waste the limited time.

Many thanks!

Ya, the rudder pedal adjustment has changed since the training mission was made years ago.  First, you have to assign a keybind to "Adjust Rudder Pedals - Forward" and "Adjust Rudder Pedals - Backward".  Once done, click on the highlighted control in the training mission and, at the same time, press your keybind to adjust the pedals.

34 minutes ago, kontiuka said:

Ya, the rudder pedal adjustment has changed since the training mission was made years ago.  First, you have to assign a keybind to "Adjust Rudder Pedals - Forward" and "Adjust Rudder Pedals - Backward".  Once done, click on the highlighted control in the training mission and, at the same time, press your keybind to adjust the pedals.

Thanks! I'll try this later.

On 6/19/2021 at 4:48 PM, kontiuka said:

I think I solve this by holding both mouse buttons and drag or rotate the wheel.

I maybe able to check later.

EDIT: Solved it by clicking and holding left button, then clicking right button, and then "drag" it a little.

Edited by MAXsenna