Help!! Can't figure out issue.. All of a sudden massive tearing - Quest 2

Spetz

I'm getting massive screen tearing all of a sudden with DCS, current Beta. I recently moved, and once settled, fired up DCS, updated, and got the Hind on free trial. For the update, I used DCS with a full repair first, then the update to current version.

Then I updated my 2070 Super to nVidia 471.11 as people were saying it was much smoother. Did this using the proper safe-mode DDU way. Clean profile on driver install, nothing set in nVidia control panel. Also tried with two previous version drivers. Prior to this I was using 469.77 (I believe). IT ran great for like 3 minutes, super smooth and then it seemed to just $hit the bed..

Quest 2 is fully updated, using link cable, 72Hz at 1.0 resolution. I have Oculus Tray Tool set up as well, but issue doesn't change if it's running or not. 

Zero mods, Link cable swapped with spare. Deleted FXO and the other folder (forgot name).

In game setting are rather mild. MSAA x 2 (no issue before) AF x 4.

So basically I am for some reason I am getting massive screen tearing when I rotate my head. Any map, any aircraft. This never happened before and previously with my set up (and old GPU), I was getting a constant 32-36 FPS with OTT setting (SS at 1.4 BTW). I've got 32 Gb ram, and have never seen DCS use over 12Gb (building new VR Shaders), and typically maxes at 8Gb on Syria map.

Is anyone else getting this or have any suggestions to try? 

Had something very similar yesterday after a motherboard bios update... After some hair pulling, I was out of ideas and opened the Oculus software and clicked on devices....To my surprise, I saw a recommendation to connect my link cable to an USB 3.0 port (which is were it is connected to!). So, I ran the port/cable test and it all went to normal.  Just an idea of something to check if you haven't already. Good luck!

Oops.. Just realized this is in the wrong section.. Maybe a Mod can move it..?

So retested the cable. 2.5 Ghz.. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I think I've narrowed it down to a combination of the Hind and the Syria map.

Hind on any map but Syria, works fine, nice and smooth. Any A/C on Syria and the tearing starts, but much much less that with the hind. So I deleted Syria, cleaned DCS, reinstalled Syria and repaired DCS. Much less tearing, but still there.

Watched my memory use as well.. I have 32Gb and with both the Hind and Syria up and running, 15Gb of memory used. Syria and other A/C, between 9 an 12 Gb. Any other map, less than 8Gb with any A/C combination.

Redid my pagefile as well, for some reason it was set at 4000mb.. 

Regardless, I guess I'll just wait until the Hind is more optimized before I commit to it unless someone else has ideas..