Is it normal to bolter with ACLS + Auto throttle?

ebabil

Today in the case I instant action mission, I tried to land with ACLS. I almost perfectly aligned the plane according to indicators on the hud.

approached with auto throttle and engaged the acls command. AP took over very gently, touched down very smooth, but thanks to the new hook physics, plane boltered.

Since I can not control the stick and throttle during this phase, what should i do or what did i wrong?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The burble effect has messed with the ACLS system so it is being tuned per devs. Shouldn't be using ACLS for case I, c'mon now my man.

Modules: F-14A/B | F-15C | F-16C | F/A-18C | SU-33 | Spitfire Mk IX | AH-64D | UH-1 | Super Carrier | Combined Arms | Persian Gulf | Syria | NTTR

Setup: VKB Gunfighter Mk.III F-14 CE HOTAS | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | MFG Crosswind V3 | Custom switch panel | Tek Creations F14 Display Panel | Custom F14 Left Vertical Console | Custom IR Tracker | Custom butt kicker

PC: i7 11700K | 64GB G-Skill DDR4 3600MHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | DCS dedicated 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD | 3440x1440 144hz 34" ultrawide

Yeah I know I was just trying the acls. But it looks like other case recoveries would not work either 

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

On 7/3/2021 at 12:27 AM, ebabil said:

Since I can not control the stick and throttle during this phase, what should i do or what did i wrong?

You can still use the stick and throttle, it just decouples the ACLS so you have to land manually.  Even if you are using the ACLS, you should be fire-walling the throttle as you come over the ramp anyway, the autoland won't do that for you.