HELP: DCS stuttering after I connect my Virpil Stick

Double Dutch

Hi,

My game is suddenly stuttering, I removed and reinstalled the game. But that didn't help. Then I noticed when I went into DCS and I had no peripherals connected my game didn't stutter.

Now I added throttle and pedals and no stuttering until I add my Stick 😞.

I tested my stick with the Virpil software and see nothing strange when I move around, do nothing or press buttons. Anyone had this before? Suggestions?

-----

Don't practise till you got it right.

Practise till you don't do it wrong

I had something similar. Each time i entered the control settings, the game stuttered like hell. Over time, it became worse until i couldn't even enter the control settings without my game crashing. I figured out, that it was my WarBRD base. No game crashing nor stuttering once it was not connected. A firmware update of the WarBRD base solved the issue for me. Maybe you wanna give that a try. But be sure to have your stick plugged into your mainboard and not into a USB Hub while doing a firmware update.

Cheers

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus + F-15EX / 4x TM Cougar MFD / Slaw Device RX Viper V3 / HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...