Marianas scenic Templates

6 hours ago, dugite57 said:

It's got something to do with the mods as I can fly around the Marianas Islands without issues when I load a mod free version.

Could be some conflicting mods.

Try temporary removing all of them except those required by the templates (CAM - hope you have v0.86 or newer, MAM, 2SAM).

I just loaded all template parts and left my aircraft flying for about 40 minutes with no issues. I'm using MT exclusively, and apart from the required mods, I only have the 476th Range Targets.

Your log also have a lot more errors than mine, notably the "Can't open model" error that seems to be related to the SAM Sites Asset pack mod. Maybe they broke something in the newer version, because I'm still using an old one: beta 1.8 fix 2. You can download it from here and try testing the templates with it (don't forget to remove the whatever 2SAM version you currently have).

Edited by Minsky

Dima | My DCS uploads

Thanks very much Minsky. Using the old SAM pack fixed the crashing. I still get lots of wierd errors in the log file, maybe that's normal for DCS, I've never bothered looking at it.  Anyway it looks great and passed a few tests inc flying the Huey all around the place and a F18 flight from Super Carrier.

dcs.log

6 minutes ago, dugite57 said:

I still get lots of wierd errors in the log file, maybe that's normal for DCS, I've never bothered looking at it.

Yeah, I have them as well, they seems to be non-critical.

Well, that means they've changed something in the 2SAM mod. I'm gonna update mine to the latest version and see what's what. Can't promise a quick fix tho, because reworking these templates is quite time consuming.

Dima | My DCS uploads