Mission 3 Endless wait for Migs

Dantagonistic

I just attempted mission 3 but the mission would not progress once landing at the airport. I made sure to land in the correct place, which triggered dialog about waiting for some Migs, but I waited about 10 minutes and the Migs never moved. I could see the Migs parked in the parking area but they were not moving.

Edit: Tried a second time and the mission continued as expected, but I don't think the Migs ever took off. I noticed in my second attempt that a large aircraft taxis next to the landing zone - this didn't happen on my first attempt. The error may have been me not tuning the radio correctly - when approaching the large antenna the message says to tune to 126.3, but in the same message it also says 123.6, which is incorrect.

Edited by Dantagonistic

12.07.2021 в 21:40, Dantagonistic сказал:

I just attempted mission 3 but the mission would not progress once landing at the airport. I made sure to land in the correct place, which triggered dialog about waiting for some Migs, but I waited about 10 minutes and the Migs never moved. I could see the Migs parked in the parking area but they were not moving.

Edit: Tried a second time and the mission continued as expected, but I don't think the Migs ever took off. I noticed in my second attempt that a large aircraft taxis next to the landing zone - this didn't happen on my first attempt. The error may have been me not tuning the radio correctly - when approaching the large antenna the message says to tune to 126.3, but in the same message it also says 123.6, which is incorrect.

Thanks for the comment, I will check and correct

• 4 weeks later...

Today I added the revised mission in the next open beta update. Now Migs take off normally, but I had to remove all static objects from the parking lot