Best setting to reduce flickering of coastlines and fences.

bunraku

I had similar, and managed to fully eliminate it by setting MSAA to x4 and SSAA to x2, but obviously this then drops the FPS quite dramatically - especially if flying in the Marianas, but fine for the Caucasus and PG.

As a compromise I dropped SSAA to Off, left MSAA at x4 and then in the Nvidia settings played around with the Anti-Aliasing transparency setting - which seemed to help (or maybe just experiencing a wishful thinking effect!). The only other thing I have in Nvidia Control Panel from default settings is the power management mode set to Prefer Maximum.

I have very similar settings to ours, albeit I have Lens Effects off, VSync Off and Full Screen On.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

For me (with an AMD RX5700XT), the best option was with MSAA to x4 and no SSAA.

It doesn't remove it completely but it is a LOT better than with MSAA x2 and/or SSAA. With SSAA on as well as MSAA x4, it's just not playable for me with the performance hit of having both on, and I didn't really notice much improvement with the extra SSAA on.

Your mileage may vary 😎