Another totally lost pilot needs BRA for Mbot

cknight5464

Where would one find the Mbot campaign generator? And once I do find it, are there any video or guides that detail how to install and use it? I see so many campaigns that look beautiful in the User File section, but leery as I don't have or know how to use the campaign generator (yet!)

It's not really a campaign generator, but more like a Dynamic Campaign Engine (DCE), that generates campaign missions. The DCE is included in every DCE based campaign, but has a file structure seperate from the actual campaign files.

See here:

I'm not aware of any guides for it. You need quite some programming knowledge to create your own DCE based campaign I'm afraid.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks much. As of right this minute I'm just wanting to play the campaigns as they are posted, and get a feel for how the generator works. I may move into a little more complex mission and campaign design a bit later. I have my hands full just figuring out the F14 at the moment🤔

• 3 weeks later...