AI AV-8b's are unable to take off and keeps crushing

Zeros

So as the title of this topic says AI AV-8b's are unable to take off and keeps crushing.

Here's the thing.I've created a simple mission on the Syria map where i stampled on this weard problem.

On the mission i have 2 squadrons of AI f-18's (4 F-18A whith SEAD objectives and 4 F/A-18C with fighter sweep objectives and a E2 AWAC all of the activated through radio menu) 

and they are operating from a Super Carrier.They work smooth as butter....triggers and everything.

I also have 1 squadron (4 aicrafts) of AI AV-8B harriers operating either from TARAWA LH-1 or the Juan Carlos L61 (also activated through radio menu) and on mission ONLY the leading AI Harrier manage to make a succefull take off the other 3 goes to "drink"(nope they are not heavy loaded....keep reading on to the next example)

i also have a client AV-8B for me with a wing man on Kingsfield airfield(Cyprus)...but no matter the priority (either am the leading aircraft..or change to the AI to be the leading aircaft) ...my wing man is unble to take off...when am the leading aircraft he keeps rear end me damaging or worst and when he is the leading aicraft he keeps crashing on the fence at the end of the runway.All AV-8B are set to "veteran" no heavy loads but still can get then to the air.Any suggestions?

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier

May be related, but on all of my carrier missions, the AI Harriers get wheel chocks right as they are ready to takeoff.  You can see them put their flaps in STOVL position, turn on their landing light, then the wheel chocks appear, preventing them from departing.

Edited by Chipwich

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

Yup. Was just about to report this myself. I had flights of harriers in a couple of missions and the first guy ramp starts, pulls to the takeoff area, then chocks the wheels.

Additionally, is anyone noticing that wingmen, f18 for me, are not doing the mission assignments? I had to delete a runway attack assignment in a campaign and recreated that, and then he would bomb. In a air cover mission, he just flies around and I think started back to the boat. About to post on this.