Looks like download version is out.

volk-19

Well if other companies charge $50-80 for other games why wouldn't ED do the same? We're not talking some quick made game... we're talking about a study sim... this in my opinion is worth even more then "standard" game.

No longer active in DCS...

Guys, remember that ED is a business company, in this matter we can see the effect of international trades, despite globalization, you can find very local markets, I think that ED is only trying to enter in the complexity of global business, but, I am sure that ED can count, in this, with the full support of the majority of us, because they are selling us a very good product. :thumbup:

• Like 1

you people sure know how to duplicate topics ))) BS is a payback (and a good one) for all the games that were released later in Europe then in NA ;)

STEAM

asus p8z68-v gen3, 2600k@4,5ghz(w/c), 16gb, 1080ti(w/c), ch fighterstick/gvl224-4000-8, ch pro throttle, Oculus Rift CV1+Touch, thrustmaster tx

Hi Mascota!

fue por curiosidad, pero supuse que eras de habla hispana/castellano por la similitud con la que llamamos "mascota" a animalitos domesticos en nuestro idioma. En Mexico tiene ese significado u otro? Ahora que lo mencionas voy a chequear el mapa por que no tenia idea que fuese una localidad.

soy de Argentina. Gracias por contestar

Scuda.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5