How to switch off SRS?

SharpeXB

This always launches with DCS, is there a way to keep it off if it's not being used?

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

There is a 3 key combo to get rid of the message. I think you can map it to any key you want. I map it to voice control. If srs is installed it will always give that message as far as I know.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] This must be reality, no sim can have this many bugs!

13700kf, 4090, 64gb.  HP g2.

It will auto launch when going into a multiplayer server when server requires SRS to be enabled. You can deactivate the auto launch in the game options under special tab and selecting SRS and unchecking auto launch as pictured bellow. I got mine enabled if I uncheck it wont start automatically I would have to tab out of the game and start it manually.

Regards,

John.

srs.jpg

• Like 2

I feel the need The need for jet engines to create thrust in order to have differential pressure on the wings which achieves aerodynamics lift at high velocity Ooww!! :pilotfly:

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

You can also uncheck the top box and the overlays wont show up when srs is in use

I feel the need The need for jet engines to create thrust in order to have differential pressure on the wings which achieves aerodynamics lift at high velocity Ooww!! :pilotfly:

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

21 hours ago, AUS_Heracles said:

It will auto launch when going into a multiplayer server when server requires SRS to be enabled. You can deactivate the auto launch in the game options under special tab and selecting SRS and unchecking auto launch as pictured bellow. I got mine enabled if I uncheck it wont start automatically I would have to tab out of the game and start it manually.

Regards,

John.

srs.jpg

Funny, it’s still launching with that box unchecked

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

1 hour ago, SharpeXB said:

Funny, it’s still launching with that box unchecked

Is the app running or is it just the overlay if you alt + tab out is the SRS program running or not? if its just the overlay unchecking the top box and restarting the sim will get rid off the overlay. The overlay being on doesn't mean the SRS app/module is running it just means that dcs detects that app/module being installed. Alternatively you can press left ctrl + left shift + esc to toggle overlay on and off. 

On 8/24/2021 at 4:56 AM, AUS_Heracles said:

You can also uncheck the top box and the overlays wont show up when srs is in use

That did it 👍