[REPORTED] DSL(1) Bombing Mode

Shiroka

Currently DSL(1) bombing mode only release 1 bomb with each press of the pickle button. According to the TACMAN you can select a maximum of two identical, symmetrical stations (e.g., 1 and 7) on the ACP. In this case the pickle button should release "one bomb from each selected station ... with each actuation of the bomb pickle button". Ref: TACMAN Vol 1 2.5.6 DSL(1) Delivery Mode

• Like 1

@Shiroka Thanks for the report.

I have been running some tests and I was able to drop 2 bombs in DSL from the symmetric station with a single pickle button. Would you be so kind to attach a track showing your issue?

keep in mind that to do so, these conditions are met:

- The two stations selected are symmetric.

- The two stations selected are loaded with the same store type.

On 9/10/2021 at 8:46 AM, Hornet81 said:

@Shiroka Thanks for the report.

I have been running some tests and I was able to drop 2 bombs in DSL from the symmetric station with a single pickle button. Would you be so kind to attach a track showing your issue?

keep in mind that to do so, these conditions are met:

- The two stations selected are symmetric.

- The two stations selected are loaded with the same store type.

Just tried again. Definitely can't drop more than one bomb at once (each press of the pickle button in this track should drop 1 bomb from each station). Track attached. Just to reconfirm - I'm referring to DSL(1) mode, not DSL mode i.e., manually selecting fuze with the knob on the ACP.

AV8B - DSL1.trk

• AlphaJuliet changed the title to [REPORTED] DSL(1) Bombing Mode