Task Force Challenger Mission 2 - Too much fog?

Nipil

This mission requires the player to bomb ground targets visually with unguided bombs, but with thick fog concealing the ground completely, it seems impossible. Seems like the clouds update has caused this mission to not function as initially intended. I hope it would be fixed by dear devs.

Tried this mission for my very first time this week and seems imposible... someone here played the mision before? was then so much fog?? I´ve tried (without succes) bombing in wypnt 3 as tgt in auto mode... In ccip is impossible considering the HT, in fact 1500 ft is far above the fog ceiling... 

Tomorrow I will try with rockets... flying the lower I can and shooting were AAA is firing me... 

On 9/23/2021 at 10:48 AM, Cid82 said:

Tried this mission for my very first time this week and seems imposible... someone here played the mision before? was then so much fog?? I´ve tried (without succes) bombing in wypnt 3 as tgt in auto mode... In ccip is impossible considering the HT, in fact 1500 ft is far above the fog ceiling... 

Tomorrow I will try with rockets... flying the lower I can and shooting were AAA is firing me... 

Before new clouds were released it was totally playable. Weather was Case III but visibility was ok for CCIP delivery.

• Like 1