Which control

itsmycat

Yeah, there is no cure for that. It's stuck forever.

Could be worse, may have turned out to be someone else's testicles.

With just the trackir window open. I arrange the trackir window so it's center point lines up with center of monitor.

In the bottom right corner of trackir window, have you tried the "Center" control with mouse button.

I have mine set to something different so check yours. I made mine as such to not interfere with numpad bindings. (The in game control is numpad 5 to center)

I use an extra app called voiceattack, In game I simply say "center" and it, well center's.

Try these.PNG

center.PNG

Edited by pocketedition

I had a similar problem recently when trying to save a snap view with rtAlt + Num0. I unfortunately saved a new default view. The solution was to go into Users/Username/Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/config/view and delete SnapViews.lua. I could have also fixed it by editing Snapviews.lua but I didn't have any snapviews that I wanted to save.

Btw,  Num5 is normally center view and rtShift + Num2 is snap to crotch.

Ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX 5600 XT

pocketedition thanks for the info on voice attack, I'll have to look at that.  Presumably when I say testicles that is exactly where it will focus. 

Roosterfeet, many thanks for that, issue is now resolved.  Have to set up the snap views again but hey .... thanks.