FC3-SU27-Rudders don't work

I have set up a new HOTAS I got, TFlight Hotas x. But i do not think that matters as, no matter what I do the rudder do not function. They LOOK like they do, the pedals turn and rudders turn, but the plane does not move. I tried it with Joy-RZ, z and x and another combo. And once again, the visuals work in game showing that my controls and bindings are not wrong, but nothing happens. I cannot taxi.

So obviously I do not think it is a hardware issue so I am unsure what to do.

Please advise.

Couple of things...

If the plane doesn't move at all, check your wheelbrake axis settings (if you mapped your brakes to an axis) The axis may need to be inverted, or "un-inverted"

If you can move but cannot steer, make sure you engage nosewheel steering.

When setting up new controllers, it's all too easy to overlook binding conflicts, misconfigured  axis,  calibration issues, etc.

Hope some of this helps.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brrrrrty-2020 said:

I have set up a new HOTAS I got, TFlight Hotas x. But i do not think that matters as, no matter what I do the rudder do not function. They LOOK like they do, the pedals turn and rudders turn, but the plane does not move. I tried it with Joy-RZ, z and x and another combo. And once again, the visuals work in game showing that my controls and bindings are not wrong, but nothing happens. I cannot taxi.

So obviously I do not think it is a hardware issue so I am unsure what to do.

Please advise.

Su-27 has a switch that controls ground-wheel-steering which basically allows you to make tight corners while taxiing on the ground. I believe the default binding for this is "S" key. please see the post below
It's this switch here and it should be "backward" for takeoff/landing and "forward" for taxing:

xxxx.png

Edited by Cmptohocah
Correct wrong key binding reference

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉