Another AI mode. Idea...

JIMJAM

Been with this sim and earlier versions since day 1 and like a lot have just learned to accept the AI as "it what it is" which is either brain dead or supernatural with every shot being a "golden bb."

Been spending most my time with the WW2 era so this suggestion is from a frustrating day of my Mosquito being nailed from unrealistic ranges from AAA anti aircraft guns "the smallest" set on the easiest setting. ha... Even with 80 and 90% damages the AI still has eagle eyes and laser accuracy.

The AI idea may have been discussed in forums but here it is.

Now it is basically horribly easy or brutally hard. I have the aircraft as realistic as possible, enjoy a tough enemy and the challenges damage brings. How about a damage setting that gives you the visual effects and sounds, a degradation in performance but you NEVER get blown out of the sky, have wings ripped off or headshots. A setting that gives you a incentive to NOT get shot but not ruin a entire mission and spend a lot of time figuring how to handicap the AI.

Just another idea. Eye candy looks great but imo its time to revisit the AI and make some changes.