Longer contrails and lasting a bit more.

snowman[FR]

You cant just say they are long so make them long..... The creation, size and properties of those contrails are affected by many many many factors like Air humidity, air pressure, temperature, composition, wind speed and direction, exhaust gas temperature, the type of engine and and and.... Sure it would be nice to have correct contrails but I dont see a big benefit for DCS.

My skins

You should also so that you suffocate and die if you fly through the chemtrails. Or that your pilot model starts to grow green blisters (depending on if you are flying through russian or nato chemtrails). Also we need to model the chemtrail release valve on the left side of the seat in all fighter jets.

Spoiler

Just kidding. Please change the title.

Edited by FalcoGer
  • Like 2

ED should also finally model the regulation tinfoil hat that pilots must be wearing under their helmets. When looking into the rearview mirror, it's obvious that the model isn't wearing one: currently you can't see it. This blatant inaccuracy is driving me nuts. 

On 10/18/2021 at 7:07 AM, cfrag said:

ED should also finally model the regulation tinfoil hat that pilots must be wearing under their helmets. When looking into the rearview mirror, it's obvious that the model isn't wearing one: currently you can't see it. This blatant inaccuracy is driving me nuts. 

They're called caps. Get it right or you might be… rectified.

Edited by Tippis
  • Like 1

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

• snowman[FR] changed the title to Longer contrails and lasting a bit more.