How can I fix this?

tusler

Hi,

I setup to monitors with an Nvidia 8800gt card. Mon on the right is 22" and on the left is 20". I want the shkval to be on the left 20" monitor. I went into options and selected shkval+camera and I get this in the game. I have the monitors set with dual view and they work fine in windows. what do I need to change. Thanks

Multi.JPG

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I don't have mine set up that way (yet) but did you select the correct resolution by adding together the resolution of the two monitors combinedand then selecting that in the game options?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Hi,

I did a search and found where a guy did it. What I did with Nvidia is go into the Nvidia control panel and under monitor setup select Horizontal stretch across both monitors. i had monitor set for 1024x768 and so it doubled it to 2048x768 then I put the same resoulution in the game and it works perfect. I was having a real problem seeing targets cause my eyes are not that good. Now I can see the targets easily!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

tusler et al,

What kind of hit does a two monitor setup take on your FPS?

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

tusler et al,

i will have to check but other than a 1/10 second pause on mission startup to load graphics, I have not noticed any difference.

tusler et al,

Ijust tested this and with one monitor and on instant action when it first starts up I get 49-50 FPS.

When I put the 2nd monitor back on and go to same instant action I get 77-79 FPS. Go Figure.:huh:

I would have thought the fps should drop cause the card is doing more work but it does not. I have a Asus P5n, 750i, 4gig pc6400 ram, 8800 gt video and am using onboard sound because working on jet engines and flying around on H53's for 16 years did not help my hearing.:smartass:

You didnt read this thread i take it? Quick search and there is all info you need.

That whole thread covers what you need. If i remember correct you need to stretch the window image over both monitors. Not dualview but 1 screen over both monitors.

Image 1: http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=20306&d=1224614546

Image 2: http://www.wedda.nl/091120081255.jpg

Dual monitor thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=32630&page=6

Regards

Alex

Edited by deviletk

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS