VR DCS Menu

Antix70

@BIGNEWY @Wags I would like to suggest an improvement to the DCS User Interface to include a small section on the VR Settings Tab.

In this section would be a pulldown menu to select from a list of 'scenes', for example the existing reinforced hangar, outside on the tarmac, the deck of a carrier, the hangar deck of the carrier, etc. The contents of this list would be based upon the terrain modules you have installed. If you don't have the super carrier, then the carrier deck/hangar would not appear as an option.

The next pulldown menu would be a list of the aircraft that will appear in this scene. The list would be populated with aircraft modules that you have installed.

I have seen a screenshot somewhere, I don't recall where, with the opening DCS menu with another aircraft on the deck of a carrier. Currently we have only some russian plane inside a hangar somewhere in the Caucasus map I assume with no easy way of changing it. I recall reading that it could be changed, and the screenshot confirms it, but I don't recall it being easy. Definitely not as easy as the method I suggest here. I assume its editing deep within some LUA file, which I myself am incapable of without breaking something.

Thanks for your time. Flame me if you like, but a change of scenery would be nice even if I am on fire.

• Like 2