Any info on the various rockets etc?

Mad Dog 7.62

There are several different variations of some of the rockets available in the payload screen. I only took a quick look at it but if you want to create your own loadout there are a number of different variants...different warheads I am guessing. Any info available on those? Also in case you haven't gotten that far yet, you do need under certain circumstances to let the weapons computer know which rocket type you are firing, see page 2-93 in the manual.

MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

What types of rockets/missiles are you interested in? Will try to help if i can

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

There're different types of S-8 rockets but all of them (except OM and PM versions which are used for lightning a countermeasures purposes) are capable of destroying lightly and heavilyarmed targets, structures and infantry. So i'd advice more accurate targeting)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

Obviously there are different warhead options....thats what I was trying to figure out, is which warhead is what. I am sure the same is true for the bigger rockets and maybe even the missles. I haven't loaded up the orange smoke yet but they could be useful in multi-player....who wants to be the FAC?

MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind