Bug Report!

Haupt17

Hello! I would like to report a strange bug that happened to me last night while flying online. 

I VRS while delivering a crate by slingload over the montains, was able to save and belly landed, breaking both Hind´s wings. This event triggered the most weird bug i have ever had. Luckily i was flying Live, so it was recorded! Check the video (2:46min, make sure to watch 1080res60p)!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1207028709

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, admiki said:

What overpitching has to do with this?

Speed decreasing, sinkrate developing, increasing rotor pitch to stop sinkrate, rotor rpm going down... aircraft going down from overpitch.

Edited by gazpad
typo

2 hours ago, gazpad said:

Speed decreasing, sinkrate developing, increasing rotor pitch to stop sinkrate, rotor rpm going down... aircraft going down from overpitch.

Did you watch whole video? 350 kph at 5°rotor pitch? He is not talking that VRS is bug, he is talking what happened after that being a bug.

• Like 2

I did watch the video, he should have never left the ground again after the first terrain contact (from overpitching).

The aircraft clearly shows signs of not being airworthy... Whatever aircraft systems/parts he broke there, this effect seems not reproduceable without a track file.

The speed increase on instruments after takeoff seems inconsistent with what the visual picture shows, my first guess would be some damage to the static/pitot pressure probes.

It does look very weird and buggy in the end, I agree. I'm also curious to find out what caused this... maybe OP uploads a track file!

Commenting VRS during a shallow approach while overpitching shows a lack of situational awareness to me somehow though...