"Welcome on board" to all new Members!

urze

... really hard to track all topics these days...

But this Is such a good Sign!:)

I see many new "Faces" here

and I want to say "Welcome on board" to all new Members!

...and I know that so many are watching these pages without being signed...

Don't be Shy!:D- Step in and make yourself heard...

This is something that makes me personally very happy and also gives me a good feeling that I'm doing the right things - even If some of my closest social contacts think "He's going absolute Banana!".

- I'm also very happy that I had the pleasure to talk with some of you the last months in person on some Shows and over Phone/Skype. And this makes this "Hobby" even more alive!

I think we are at the beginning of a "Golden Decade" when talking about Flight simulation and the possibilities that we have now and will follow so soon.

(just watch this Video to get a idea about what I'm talking ;))

Thanks to the staff of ED and all who are investing so much time in this.

And I would be also pleased to talk with you at the FSX Party in Bristol/UK at the 29th November.

Hope you get my point, this is something that I just had to ditch here.

BTW: And please understand If I don't answer every of your PM's and Mails I got the last Time - I read them all!

I would like to advice you to post your questions and helpful suggestions on the related section of this board.

Here are many people with such a great knowledge around that can sure help you out and also discuss your Ideas with you .

Cheers and see you soon,

Urze

Edited by urze

Heh it is amazing what kind of rats crawl out from behind places when there is a winna chopper sim to play with ;)

hiya o/

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.

Wae-heeey!!! thanks for the warm welcome.

I agree we're facing a decade of great simulated flight time. On that matter, I am considering waiting for the next engine (no matter how long it will take) to have trees, more mudules to DCS and to exploit modern hardware better.

Anyway, I am well into aviation and flight sims, and consider myself well "onboard" on here, thank you.

Cheers,

Andre

p.s. looking forward to buying an english manual

p.s.2 great ciao to Torino fellow simmers

Edited by Kowalski
forum "gone bananas"