Kneeboard Extension with C101 (and maybe others...)

thepointyend

Loving the Vaicom Pro and chatter for offline. I bought the Kneeboard ext. I could not get it to work with the C101. I tried the SU25...voila! Works great, albeit on the other side of the screen (left hand side). Back to the C101 and I just get no bookmark and a transparent page which I have to manually "[" to.

image.png

Edited by thepointyend

• 3 weeks later...
Loving the Vaicom Pro and chatter for offline. I bought the Kneeboard ext. I could not get it to work with the C101. I tried the SU25...voila! Works great, albeit on the other side of the screen (left hand side). Back to the C101 and I just get no bookmark and a transparent page which I have to manually "[" to.

image.thumb.png.21006e4d640bd1ba58582fc75c85b6a1.png
The VAICOM kneeboard doesn't work for me in the C-101 as well. I have tested all the modules, and C-101 and the I-16 are the only ones that don't work. But the I-16 doesn't have a radio it seems?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Kneeboard image in your picture looks like when I go into the the F10 map when Knee board is open.... It would be sooo good if the knee board worked in F10, would be awesome for notes dictation.

Edited by Rogue Trooper
  • Like 1

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.