Text too small...help!

Chewmann

Im approaching old (suspicion of children, puzzlement at new music , cant uderstand the draw of being a social influencer, pausing to look at the headlines on the Daily Mail etc) and concur. The ME text is not only too small for me (Beacons are especially troublesome) but town names are also difficult to read due to their contrast with the map. Zooming makes it worse. 

• Like 1

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

15 minutes ago, Lixma 06 said:

In the 'Systems' tab of the options look for 'Messages font scale' which adjusts radio text size etc.

There is also a 'Scale GUI' option but I'm not sure if it applies to the ME text.

Scale GUI doesnt appear to have an effect on the ME sadly. I wonder if there is some Lua setting for it?

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.