HSI TDC cursor missing

Hulkbust44

EDIT: it appear that at some point the HSI cursor was removed in later versions. Don't know exactly when.

It is quite a useful tool that's part of the base HSI. With this you can do things like TDC depress over a waypoint to designate it.
Just speculation here, but I would think that TDC bump for scale would work just as with the SA format. 
Has ED mentioned this feature yet? 

I have very limited documentation that mentions the functions but nothing too in-depth(it seems pretty simple). Perhaps ED could find more information to be able to implement this? Should basically work like the F-16s HSD cursor allowing steer point selection.

@BIGNEWYI know this is probably low priority, but I'll PM you my source.

2 hours ago, Hulkbust44 said:

It is quite a useful tool that's part of the base HSI. With this you can do things like TDC depress over a waypoint to designate it.
Just speculation here, but I would think that TDC bump for scale would work just as with the SA format. 
Has ED mentioned this feature yet? 

I have very limited documentation that mentions the functions but nothing too in-depth(it seems pretty simple). Perhaps ED could find more information to be able to implement this? Should basically work like the F-16s HSD cursor allowing steer point selection.

@BIGNEWYI know this is probably low priority, but I'll PM you my source.

I think I remember reading somewhere some time ago that it was planned, but take that with a grain of salt.