Huey textures list, textures definition in description.lua

Jexmatex

Hello compagny, 

i'm trying to revamp my old huey and try to find where the heck, interior map for ceiling, back seat and else are ?

trying to find this g5sp.png

and where can we find the full description.lua to see how many map are use and how to call them ?

thanks by advance !

i have this

{"uh1_int", 0,"uh1_int_pondy", false};
    {"ab212_int_white", DIFFUSE ,"uh1_int_pondy", false};

but doesn't work 😞 

does the place in the description.lua important ? theses two lines are at the end juste before the last }

do you have a livery example where it is actually working ?

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the late answer, it works now but i dont figure why it wasn't

and by the way i just tilted, your are the one who did the year of the ox livery for the JF-17, Beauntiful one !

some days ago i have done a custom helmet and nozzle for your livery i hope you dont mind !

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/files/3320060/

thank you very much

59 minutes ago, Jexmatex said:

and by the way i just tilted, your are the one who did the year of the ox livery for the JF-17, Beauntiful one !

some days ago i have done a custom helmet and nozzle for your livery i hope you dont mind !

helmet looks good. BTW, I updated the JF-17 livery to Year of the Tiger

On 1/11/2022 at 2:28 PM, prccowboy said:

helmet looks good. BTW, I updated the JF-17 livery to Year of the Tiger

I'm trying to do like your easter egg on my livery and I have trouble with transparency on mine is there any type of compression or special save option to make it work ?

actually my foggy version appear right away instead of slowly and disapear the same; also it is not really transparent, any idea ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man good luck with re-texturing the huey. It is really outdated. I hope you will also take care of exterior

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5