MRFCS (Mission 6) issue…(pilot error with solutions)

uidotcom

Baltic,

The MRFCS process or dialogue seems to get hung up after the initial "Nose Down, Nose Up" call from the chief. I have waited over 15 min several times in the pit for him to call the rudder motions, but it just doesn't seem to progress. Any chance you could take a look at it or add a menu option to force a skip to the next section of Biff's brief or mission at this juncture? I am running the current OB, with the only other issue encountered being the missing skin mentioned prior in the forum.

The depth that you put into the missions is awesome and very appreciated (I mean...I DID sit there waiting for the chief for a reason). I grew up with the Gowen Field 'hogs doing 4th of July parade fly overs, airshow static demo's and occasional open house and other special events. Man, it was always fun! Thanks for bringing all those fun memories back with the Vegas strip formation flight. What a blast! Merry post-Christmas and thanks for the work you do on all of your missions.

Edited by uidotcom
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the hints! Once I realized I had to get the in-game cockpit stick to it’s neutral position, rather than my physical stick at neutral, it worked like a charm. You guys continue to impress, and I am sure hoping this part 1 turns into a multi-part with deployment series. 

• Like 2

• uidotcom changed the title to MRFCS (Mission 6) issue…(pilot error with solutions)