Out of This World

Mike Force Team

On 12/27/2021 at 8:52 AM, Mike Force Team said:

Here are some options we should add to DCS, which is likely for the Mission Editor.  The new option is  add meteors and satellites.  Specifically, jet planes could shoot down hostile spy satellites or about about to use satellite's laser beam to neutralize assets.  As for the meteors, they are can be intercepted before they hit critical targets.  

Hey MFT,

Slightly OT... when I browsed through the current squadron list I noticed 'Mike Force Team' as a member of about half of them.  Now, this is 'out of this world' 👍

• Like 1

I am happy that everyone is expressing their viewpoints about using the F-15 to shoot down hostile satellites. I know the military hardware and stuff is classified. Going with publicly available information and using "best guess" approaches, knowledgeable programs can create programs that might mimick the ASAT. Just a consideration.

17 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

I am happy that everyone is expressing their viewpoints about using the F-15 to shoot down hostile satellites. I know the military hardware and stuff is classified. Going with publicly available information and using "best guess" approaches, knowledgeable programs can create programs that might mimick the ASAT. Just a consideration.

The level of fidelity ED currently wants precludes such guessing. Also, guessing is how you get the Mirage 2000's development.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!